Comprehensive Occupational Medical Care
Specializing in Work Related Injuries and Illnesses
Serving Minnesota and Western Wisconsin
Injured at Work?
Dr. Bannister addresses all aspects of an injured worker's care, including physical and mental health. She provides detailed work restrictions that take into account the type of work that a patient performs.
Providing Medicolegal Consulting Services for
Worker's Compensation Attorneys
in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and for Federal Worker’s Compensation cases
The Workers Clinic
- Evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries and illnesses
- Permanent Partial Disability ratings
- Treatment for patients from Minnesota and Wisconsin and for Federal employees
Bannister Occupational Medicine Consulting
- Records Review
- Narrative Reports
- Permanent Partial Disability ratings for MN, WI, and federal cases
- Medical Consulting regarding work-related injuries, illnesses, or exposures
- Plaintiff's Independent Medical Exams (IME) for workers compensation
Emily (Engelland) Bannister, MD, MPH is a board certified occupational medicine physician. She initially practiced occupational medicine in La Crosse, Wisconsin and has been working in the Twin Cities since 2011. Her practice has focused on the care of complex work-related injuries and the intersection of mental and physical health.
I am excited to announce that The Workers Clinic is opening for business in January! Patients can schedule appointments by calling (952)247-4210 or completing this form. When I decided to…
When I tell people, even other doctors, that I am an occupational medicine specialist, I usually get a blank look and the immediate reply “what’s that?” I wish that more…
Combining expertise in occupational medicine with experience in the workers compensation system